The Count Down To My Own Demise

I have, for the last 9 months, been employed by company "B". I am in a remote office far from the HQ and have the feeling that they will be shutting down my office once my final project is finished. I have been doing as little as possible to maintain my employed status and fill most of my days playing video games and writing blogs to fill my time. This blog will be a running daily diary of my life until I am fired. I refuse to quit. Let’s see how long I can go.

 
My BlogLog Readers

Other Affiliates

Blogs Of Note

  • Barry's Best 2007
  • The Price of Rice!
  • Central FL Real Estate News
  • Natural Deficiency
  • rilah rumbles
  • A question for Technorati.
    Thursday, February 01, 2007
    I don't do crap all day and I spend too much time surfing the web and blogging. With that said i have the obligetory "Add me to technorati" buttons, banners, and other hoopla associated with the Blogosphere. My questions starts with this artical from Technorati releasing thier new "Where's The Fire." feature.

    Basicly it works kind of like the Digg or Netscape algorithm that tracks the most popular tags and pushes them to the top of the list. Is Technorati going to sit back and play dumb or claim ignorance to the "Where's the Fire" tag in-and-of-it-self -WTF? They even dub it WTF in their own blog post about the new service.

    "But it isn't only about explaining the hot searches or buzziest topics going on in the blogosphere at any moment. You can also write a WTF on any topic that someone would search for, and provide information and resources to them about that topic or subject. So, you might want to write a WTF about yourself or your friends names, or your company (or maybe even your competition!)

    Seriously, a compnay that deals with the amount of "tags" that they do, I mean, their service is based entirley of "tags" and they're going to name their new service Where's The Fire! WTF, What The FUCK! "WTF" is now #3 on the Technorati "Top Search" list, what do you think you'll find "Tagged" with WTF when you click on it?

    Right, a bunch of adolescent blogs with the tag WTF as in "I can't belive she wore those pants to school today, WTF!?!?!?!" -or- "WTF was his effing prblm" -and- "WTF? I thought this was just a girl and her horse cartoon."

    This is the best part of the anouncment from founder and CEO of Technorati, David Sifry:

    "I hope you enjoy WTF, that it helps you to get in the know and find the best stuff about any topic or area - and that you participate and share your knowledge with the rest of the world by writing your own WTFs!"


    Can you not think of "what the fuck" every time you read it?

    David, I belive I just wrote my own WTF.

    Labels: , , , , , , , ,

    posted by Me @ 6:49 PM  
    Blink It
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Add to Google

    Subscribe to "The Count Down To My Own Demise" by Email


    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

    I heart FeedBurner

    © The Count Down To My Own Demise .Template by Isnaini Dot Com