The Count Down To My Own Demise

I have, for the last 9 months, been employed by company "B". I am in a remote office far from the HQ and have the feeling that they will be shutting down my office once my final project is finished. I have been doing as little as possible to maintain my employed status and fill most of my days playing video games and writing blogs to fill my time. This blog will be a running daily diary of my life until I am fired. I refuse to quit. Let’s see how long I can go.

 
My BlogLog Readers

Other Affiliates

Blogs Of Note

  • Barry's Best 2007
  • The Price of Rice!
  • Central FL Real Estate News
  • Natural Deficiency
  • rilah rumbles
  • Too Busy To Post Yesterday
    Tuesday, January 23, 2007
    It looks like I'll be earning my pay this week. The new owners from HQ-land arrived yesterday and then I had to pick up Mr. Director of Operations from the airport. We all had lunch and then meetings about the new company goals and the state of our contracts with the west coast client. I will be preparing a power point presentation while we fly to the west coast about what the new company feels is needed to finish the project. If the west coast client does not agree with these issues it'll be humorous to see what happens. Because o0f all this I was not able to post an entry yesterday. oopps.


    I really don't care though. My phone interview went well last week and I have been given an offer to fly out to that company, on their dime, to meet face to face with the team there. I have a feeling that this is all just formality now and that the job is mine and they just want to give me an offer in person. All speculation on my part but iIam hopeful or optimistic, or both. Don't care. One way or another, this place will be history and I'll be doing what I love again with a competent group.

    Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

    posted by Me @ 12:41 PM  
    Blink It
    1 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Add to Google

    Subscribe to "The Count Down To My Own Demise" by Email


    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

    I heart FeedBurner

    © The Count Down To My Own Demise .Template by Isnaini Dot Com