The Count Down To My Own Demise

I have, for the last 9 months, been employed by company "B". I am in a remote office far from the HQ and have the feeling that they will be shutting down my office once my final project is finished. I have been doing as little as possible to maintain my employed status and fill most of my days playing video games and writing blogs to fill my time. This blog will be a running daily diary of my life until I am fired. I refuse to quit. Let’s see how long I can go.

 
My BlogLog Readers

Other Affiliates

Blogs Of Note

  • Barry's Best 2007
  • The Price of Rice!
  • Central FL Real Estate News
  • Natural Deficiency
  • rilah rumbles
  • Template Change
    Wednesday, January 31, 2007
    Well, yesterday i did alot of studying and reading about HTML and tried to apply some of the newly learned skills. I failed. If you tried to view this page in the last 24 hours you would have seen the original posts surrounded by garbled HTML code. I screwed the previous template up pretty good. So instead of just reposting the same template I've found a new one where I have a little bit more freedom to try new things out.

    Hope you like it, it's still a work in progress and as you know from reading this ridiculous blog, I have all the time in the world to figure it all out.

    In short, I'm teaching myself HTML by creating/updating this blog, my "My Space Page" and another blog I started a month ago. I screw up sometimes but I've got the nerve and time to try to figure out what I did wrong and then fix it.

    Labels: , , , , ,

    posted by Me @ 3:29 PM  
    Blink It
    1 Comments:
    • At 4:41 PM, Blogger bmahfood said…

      Hi Me,

      Trial and error is the way to learn as far as I'm concerned. That's happened to me a couple of times, screwing up my template code.

      BTW, would you be interested in exchanging links?

      My blogs are:

      Barry's Best 2007 - http://barrysbest.blogspot.com
      The Price of Rice! - http://thepriceofrice.blogspot.com
      Central FL Real Estate News - http://cflrenews.blogspot.com

      bmahfood@gmail.com

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Add to Google

    Subscribe to "The Count Down To My Own Demise" by Email


    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

    I heart FeedBurner

    © The Count Down To My Own Demise .Template by Isnaini Dot Com