The Count Down To My Own Demise

I have, for the last 9 months, been employed by company "B". I am in a remote office far from the HQ and have the feeling that they will be shutting down my office once my final project is finished. I have been doing as little as possible to maintain my employed status and fill most of my days playing video games and writing blogs to fill my time. This blog will be a running daily diary of my life until I am fired. I refuse to quit. Let’s see how long I can go.

 
My BlogLog Readers

Other Affiliates

Blogs Of Note

  • Barry's Best 2007
  • The Price of Rice!
  • Central FL Real Estate News
  • Natural Deficiency
  • rilah rumbles
  • Still Kickin'
    Wednesday, January 03, 2007
    Well I'm still here doing nothing. At least this means I'll get a check for this month. I got into work this morning and acctually had to do a little work. Sent off the samples to the west coast client and will have a conference with them later today about them. Other than that I spent most of yesterday and last night before I left on My Space. I created my own My Space page just for this blog but also created one for a friend who has a business aned wants to add some alternative promotion and hopfully get some added business. Since I'm the one managing it remotly ( from my office :) )they don't have to spend the time or money to do it and since I have ample amounts of time I offered my services. I hope I can get a few people to buy some stuff.

    Well if I'm not on My Space today I'll most likely be spending my time online learning how to play Vegas Style Poker. I'm going on a trip with the wife this week and there will be an ooportunity to play poker with some guys some I'm trying to brush up.

    Hope you have fun at work today...I know I will.

    Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

    posted by Me @ 1:52 PM  
    Blink It
    2 Comments:
    • At 6:16 PM, Blogger mad said…

      Good luck with your, um, job. We should all be so lucky!

       
    • At 8:43 PM, Blogger Me said…

      HA, thanks. not sure i call it Lucky but I'm soaking it up for all it's worht right now.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Add to Google

    Subscribe to "The Count Down To My Own Demise" by Email


    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

    I heart FeedBurner

    © The Count Down To My Own Demise .Template by Isnaini Dot Com