The Count Down To My Own Demise

I have, for the last 9 months, been employed by company "B". I am in a remote office far from the HQ and have the feeling that they will be shutting down my office once my final project is finished. I have been doing as little as possible to maintain my employed status and fill most of my days playing video games and writing blogs to fill my time. This blog will be a running daily diary of my life until I am fired. I refuse to quit. Let’s see how long I can go.

 
My BlogLog Readers

Other Affiliates

Blogs Of Note

  • Barry's Best 2007
  • The Price of Rice!
  • Central FL Real Estate News
  • Natural Deficiency
  • rilah rumbles
  • Most of today.
    Tuesday, December 19, 2006

    So far most of my time today has been spent trying to get as many people as possible connected to my blog. I want to see what people think about what I'm doing and have created a Poll which is located over there to the right of your screen.

    I've also added a bunch of links to the games I've been playing and web sites I'm surfing.

    Go take the poll.


    I’m going to play some “Tycoon”.

    Labels: , , , ,

    posted by Me @ 7:04 PM  
    Blink It
    3 Comments:
    • At 9:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

      Not bad, this blog is fairly good, however if you could increase the contrast of the intro to your blog. It is currently hard to read.
      I know I will be checking in every once and a while for updates.

      -Lawson
      Alberta, Canada

       
    • At 10:03 PM, Blogger Benjamin Selinger said…

      Yea, see... I'd just gracefully resign my position if my company told me straight out, that my position was being fazed out for one reason or another. Because the suits are usually non-confrontational, and would prefer to fire you with no notice and have you starve to death, if the wolves don't eat you first, I have no qualms with forcing my position to remain open as long as possible.
      Anyone who can't manage their employee's directly, shouldn't be in management.
      Drag the position out to the end of the universe, and have a good flip out like you didn't know it was coming, as publically as possible.
      :)
      Good luck.

       
    • At 10:17 PM, Blogger Me said…

      Thanks for the comments.

      Mesmiteu22, after fiddling with the color schemes i think that one should do.

      benjamin, It's not that big of a company at least not here in the US (just 2 of us here). So flipping out publicly will only be observed by 2, maybe 3, people. I'm sure once they're finished with me it'll be an e-mail, from someone at HQ overseas that does me in. So be it. I'm off to gaming.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Add to Google

    Subscribe to "The Count Down To My Own Demise" by Email


    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

    I heart FeedBurner

    © The Count Down To My Own Demise .Template by Isnaini Dot Com