The Count Down To My Own Demise

I have, for the last 9 months, been employed by company "B". I am in a remote office far from the HQ and have the feeling that they will be shutting down my office once my final project is finished. I have been doing as little as possible to maintain my employed status and fill most of my days playing video games and writing blogs to fill my time. This blog will be a running daily diary of my life until I am fired. I refuse to quit. Let’s see how long I can go.

 
My BlogLog Readers

Other Affiliates

Blogs Of Note

  • Barry's Best 2007
  • The Price of Rice!
  • Central FL Real Estate News
  • Natural Deficiency
  • rilah rumbles
  • Thoughts on Yesterday
    Tuesday, December 19, 2006

    After posting yesterdays recap I began a 5 hour search through the internet for Christmas presents, updating my online games and reading about a kid in New Jersey who recorded his teacher proselytizing in a public school history class. I also posted a comment to the online discussion about it where the people of the town are the most closed minded group of idiots and are ganging up on this kid for doing the right thing.

    Oh well, I’m not about to rant about this on here, I’ll leave that for my other blogs when I get to them later on today. I do have a quick conference call with our client on the West Coast but after that’s done I’ll be playing my “Tycoon” game. I started a new level last night during my last hour and half of “work” and would like to see if I can finish it by the end of the day.

    So, that was yesterday and I’ll be sure to update you tomorrow with all of today’s “Work”. Hope you have fun at your job today; just make sure the boss doesn’t see you reading this. LOL!

    Labels: , , , , , , , ,

    posted by Me @ 2:32 PM  
    Blink It
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Add to Technorati Favorites

    Add to Google

    Subscribe to "The Count Down To My Own Demise" by Email


    Previous Post
    Archives
    Links
    Powered by

    Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

    I heart FeedBurner

    © The Count Down To My Own Demise .Template by Isnaini Dot Com